It's time to pay 2021 Weatherstone dues! Please help us by submitting your payment by Saturday, February 1, 2021.
You have 2 options for payment:
1. Online (For this convenience, a $2 processing fee has been added to the $50 amount.)
2. Write a check payable to “WHOA” and mail to
2146 Roswell Road Suite 108-211
Marietta, GA 30062
We live in a wonderful, unique neighborhood comprised of a great community of people! The Weatherstone Home Owners Association is a voluntary group formed to benefit all of us with community activities, distribution of information and beautiful grounds. To ensure the success of our continued efforts we need your help. Your annual membership dues enable the Association to:
• professionally landscape the front entrance and 4 islands,
• publish an online Membership Directory,
• host many social opportunities throughout the year,
• decorate the front entrance for the holidays,
• honor our high school graduates,
• maintain Weatherstone's website and Facebook pages,
• keep you informed of safety issues and other important Weatherstone information,
• and many more community-building efforts!
Please communicate your ideas/concerns (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org) to us, and, if you would like to be more involved, consider volunteering during an activity and/or to be on the board.
Thank you for your prompt payment and support! We greatly appreciate it!